Thursday, January 23, 2014

Plan is in action

Things are moving along. Furniture is almost gone. Date to move into motorhome is March 1, 2014. We were hoping to have a hosting position for the season (March through October) at one of two local parks. Doesn't look like that is going to come through. We might get one month but that could be it. Time will tell. So we are falling back on Plan B. We have found a reasonably priced park a little further away but closer to our younger son. We are planning on staying there until DH's retirement date of December 19, 2014. As we get closer, I am starting to question, "Is this the right thing to do?" "Is this dream really possible?" I read blog after blog trying to make sure we cover everything. Seems odd, I have dreamed about this for years and it is coming true and now my panic sets in. Then I remind myself, life is too short, what is life without an adventure. I have been a responsible planner for far too many years. This is our chance to live life and take chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment